FIBROMAX® HEAVY-LOAD ROTARY TABLES AND HEAVY-LOAD ROTARY-LINEAR TABLES
FIBROMAX® NC rotary tables for universal positioning, rotary and multiple-axis machining (simultaneous operation).
The modern conception with a rigid mechanical design, combined with high-quality drive and control elements, allows:
- Transported load over 400 tons
- flexible positioning
- high repetitive accuracy
- high precision in terms of radial and axial concentricity in the micrometer range absorption
of radial and axial forces through preloaded and generously dimensioned axial/radial bearing
- hydraulic table top clamping for even higher tangential forces and offloading the gear
- outstanding characteristics for rotary milling and simultaneous machining by preloaded bearings and electrically pre-stressed drive (twin drive).
- operational safety and long service life as a result of careful design
- low maintenance
- wide variety of standard models – different types, configuration levels, and variants
- overall system has been optimised in terms of rigidity
- optimum power flow from the indexing table via the bearing through the roller circulation shoes and the linear table into the foundation