FIBROTAKT® FLUSH-MOUNT INDEXING TABLES
FIBROTAKT® Flush-Mount Tables were developed for use on rotary transfer machines.
The concept derives from the well-tried FIBROTAKT®-series and is based on the principle of combining indexing and locking in a
non-lifting system of face gear rings.
Besides many other special advantages, FIBROTAKT® Flush-Mount Tables offer the following benefits:
- housing of uninterrupted round shape, without peripheral protrusions. Underslung drive train. Simple mounting into plain round aperture
- great rigidity, by virtue of locking into face gear rings of largest possible diameter
- high indexing accuracy up to ± 1"
- very fast indexing - even with heavy table loads (also refer to Techn. Data)
- constant monitoring of actual angular table position via rotary resolver - no need for zero-datum reference approach
- Version with both horizontal and vertical indexing table
- a thoroughly tried technology ensures highest service reliability.